Thomas Winther Bonderup works daily as a freelance software engineer specializing in the design and development of distributed systems and artificial intelligence.
I help companies build scalable businesses that use data and artificial intelligence. I can help you with:
- Software architecture and software development.
- System integration, event-driven architecture and messaging.
- Data pipelines & algorithms for distributed system and AI / machine learning.
- IT security.
- Market analysis and strategic planning.
- Building a AI business and recruiting employees.
- IT management.
Technologies: Linux, Scripting, Apache Kafka, Confluent Platform, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, Git, Java, Scala, Tensorflow, Python, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Master of Science (MSc) in Technology (Industrial Production), AAU Aalborg from 2020 – 2022.
- Bachelor in software (computer science), UCL Odense from 2018 – 2020.
- Datamatiker, (computer science AP), UCN Aalborg from 2013 – 2016.
Sprog: English, danish, limited german og chinese.